Scooters/Mopeds come into their own when in traffic, the lightness and punchy automatic acceleration makes them ideal to negotiate their way through it. With the phenomenal miles per gallon that can be achieved, in some cases exceeding the magic 100 miles to the gallon!


We stock from 50cc to the awesome Yamaha T-Max 530



Getting your bike


What do I need?

You need a provisional driving licence and every rider has to complete the C.B.T. before going on the road. 16 year olds are limited to riding a 50cc.


Where do I get my licence ?

You can get your licence from the Parish Hall, you can only get a provisional licence which costs £15.00.

Do I need a photo?

Yes you do need a photo which you can get at Foto sound.


How do I book my C.B.T. course?


Look at their website most of the information is on the website. There is a form that you will need to print off and fill in, once you have filled it in send it of to the address below.



The Jersey School of Motorcycling Ltd
1 Clos de L'Ecluse

Mont Les Vaux

St Brelade



What mopeds can a teenager ride ?

You can ride a moped which is Limited to 50cc. You need to be 17 to progress to a 125cc.


Where do I get my bike ?

You can get your bike from our shop.


What bikes are available?

Yamaha Aerox R 50cc £2195 (2 stroke) £2395.00 (4 stroke)

Yamaha NEO'S 4 £2195.00




Where can I park my bike in Saint Helier?

You can park your bike in a variety of places in jersey channel islands there are free parking zones especially for motorcycles, they are based all around St Helier, some of these are: Don street, Halkett place, and Hope street.








Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Motorama Jersey Ltd